I love being tagged! It saves me having to come up with an idea for a blog! So I was delighted to be tagged by both Jeanie and Lora to do this post! But once again - I'm showing how completely dull I am! You have been warned......
1.Things that scare me
- Not being able to find one of the children
-Something happening to me while the children are still small
-Rollercoasters - even the little kiddie ones make me really nervous!
2.People who make me laugh
- Mr Taz - every single day!
- Michael McIntyre -LOVE him!
- My brother - I can appreciate him now, but he drove me nuts as a child!! He once convinced me I had a talking bed by hiding underneath it and having a chat with me!
3.Things I hate the most
- Rudeness - there's just no need.
4.Things I don't understand
- Negative people
- Quantum Physics
5.Things I am doing right now
- watching Belle blow bubbles :)
- listening to "Tom and Jerry - The Nutcracker" playing for the umpteenth time on the television,
- having a cup of tea
6.Things I want to do before I die
- grow very, very, very, old!!!!
- go whale watching
- learn to play the piano
7.Things I can do
- cross stitch
- touch my nose with my tongue! But I only demonstrate this after a few drinks - it's not an attractive look!
8.Ways to describe my personality
9.Things I can't do
- play the piano
- speak a foreign language
- sing - doesn't stop me belting out a few tunes in the privacy of my kitchen though!!!
10.Things I think that you should listen to
- good music
- your children
- your inner voice
11.Things you should never listen to
- people who start a sentence with "I'm not racist but..."
- rap music - I'm going to sound like my father here, but that's just noise!
- Barney - yes, the purple dinosaur! he's banned in our house.
12.Things I'd like to learn
- the piano
- how to not worry about things that are outside my control
14.Beverages I drink regularly
- hot chocolate
15.Shows I watched as a kid
- Famous Five
- Hong Kong Phooey
So there you have it! I'm not going to tag anyone - but if you want to take up the challenge, feel free!